I have a GoView with Sheet of size (2102, 1502) and 1 pixel margins.
The Sheet top-left corner is set to be (-1, -1).
The overrided GoDocument has size (2100, 1500).
I want to print the whole document in one landscape A4 page.
- GoSheet is not printed, either its bound or shadows, event its Printable is true. Overriding PrintDecoration?
- If I change the PrintScale property to fit the document into one page, the graph in the window also be affected. Sepecifically, when PrintScale set to be a smaller value, such as 0.45 in my case, the sheet and document in the window expand towards to right-bottom.
I thought PrintScale only affected printing, not painting, or sheet/document size, but it’s not the case.
So my questions:
- How can I print the same kind of boundary which we can see in the window drawn by GoSheet?
- Is there any better ways to fit a GoDocument in one page? Where is the best place to do this fitting? I need to print one document in one page, so I calculated PrintScale in overrided PrintDocumentPage method.
- How can I keep the painted view in the window unaffected (sheet and document sizes) when PrintScale changes? Maybe changing PrintScale is not the correct way to do the fitting.