Problem when show/hide stack in diagram

Hi I’m with a problem I can not solve and tests I did is something the diagram.

The problem is that when I want to hide or show a StackPanel of link I click on that link out to be “update” view. Should show or hide without doing that click.
I leave a video of the problem and the code to see if I can help.

regards

Video: - YouTube

Code XAML:

<go:NodePanel Sizing="Auto" go:LinkPanel.Offset="{Binding Path=Data.Offset, Mode=TwoWay}">
                <inputToolkit:ContextMenuService.ContextMenu>
                    <inputToolkit:ContextMenu>
                        <inputToolkit:MenuItem x:Name="MenuVisibility" Command="{Binding OnMainMenuActivatedCommand, Mode=TwoWay}" Visibility="{Binding MainMenuVisible, Mode=TwoWay}" VerticalContentAlignment="Bottom" VerticalAlignment="Bottom">
                            <inputToolkit:MenuItem.Icon>
                                <r:ToggleButton Content="Estilo..." Name="Estilo_Enlace"/>
                            </inputToolkit:MenuItem.Icon>
                        </inputToolkit:MenuItem>
                    </inputToolkit:ContextMenu>
                </inputToolkit:ContextMenuService.ContextMenu>
                <StackPanel>
                <TextBlock  TextAlignment="Right"
                             Name="TextoNodos_Enlace"  
                             Text="{Binding Data.Text, Mode=TwoWay}" 
                             Foreground="{Binding Color, ElementName=colorPicker_Enlace, Mode=TwoWay, Converter= {StaticResource converterColor}}" 
                             FontSize="{Binding Value, ElementName=Tamanio_Enlace, Mode=TwoWay}" 
                             FontFamily="{Binding SelectedItem.Tag, ElementName=Fuente_Enlace, Mode=TwoWay}"  
                             go:Part.TextEditable="True" >
                </TextBlock>
                <StackPanel  Visibility="{Binding IsChecked,ElementName=Estilo_Enlace, Mode=TwoWay, Converter= {StaticResource BooleanToVisibilityConverter}}" Name="StackFuentes_Enlace" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Orientation="Horizontal" >
                    <inputToolkit:NumericUpDown Minimum="12" FontSize="11" Name="Tamanio_Enlace" HorizontalAlignment="Center"/>
                    <ComboBox DisplayMemberPath="Content" Name="Fuente_Enlace" HorizontalAlignment="Center" SelectedIndex="0">
                        <ComboBoxItem Tag="Arial" Content="Fuente" />
                        <ComboBoxItem Tag="Aharoni Bold" Content="Aharoni Bold" />
                        <ComboBoxItem Tag="Andalus" Content="Andalus" />
                        <ComboBoxItem Tag="Angsana New" Content="Angsana New" />
                    </ComboBox>
                    <local:ColorPicker  HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Top" x:Name="colorPicker_Enlace" Color="Black" Width="50" />
                </StackPanel>
                </StackPanel>
            </go:NodePanel></span></pre>

Wait – does your Link DataTemplate have a Binding to a ToggleButton in a ContextMenu? I don’t see how that could work reliably, since the one context menu would be shared by multiple Links.

If you want the “label” on a Link to update promptly, try calling Link.Remeasure().

with Link.Remeasure the issue is resolved.

Using the context menu is the only way occurred to me to edit font styles link.

Is there any example where fonts of the nodes or links are published?

Are you asking about what fonts are available on the system? You should look at the WPF/Silverlight documentation for that kind of information.

Ok, i am soy new with WPF/Silverlight