Regarding link arrow in GoXMLTransformer

Hi

I am able to read and display diagram from XML file.
Its showing link between two nodes without displaying arrow i.e FromArrow and ToArrow.
how to display link with arrow?

You need to save & restore the FromArrow / ToArrow properties, are you doing that?

FromArrow (inherited from GoStroke) Gets or sets whether an arrow is drawn at the start of this stroke.
FromArrowAnchorPoint (inherited from GoStroke) Gets a point which specifies the direction the arrow is coming from.
FromArrowEndPoint (inherited from GoStroke) Gets the point at the tip of the arrowhead at the start of this stroke.
FromArrowFilled (inherited from GoStroke) Gets or sets whether the arrowhead at the start of this stroke is filled with the brush.
FromArrowLength (inherited from GoStroke) Gets or sets the length of the arrowhead at the start of this stroke.
FromArrowShaftLength (inherited from GoStroke) Gets or sets the length of the shaft of the arrowhead at the start of this stroke.
FromArrowStyle (inherited from GoStroke) Gets or sets the general shape of an arrowhead at the start of this stroke.
FromArrowWidth (inherited from GoStroke) Gets or sets the maximum width of the arrowhead at the start of this stroke.

yes…i am storing and reading FromArrow and ToArrow properties in XML file.

It is also showing values like FromArrow=false and ToArrow=true but its not reflecting in diagram.
following is the XML snippet

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Am i missing any thing over here.
Thanks in advance.