Restrict node text will be add a number for each time drag and drop

restrict node text will be add a number for each time drag and drop in back of the text, how can we ignore for that while use in palatte from work area place.
here i attached a screen shots

I’m sorry, but I do not think I understand the question.

Each Palette is a separate Diagram, so the node template(s) used in the Palette can be different from the template(s) in the main Diagram. The templates can be shared between Diagrams, but they do not have to be.
https://gojs.net/latest/intro/palette.html

Thanks for your response

can you please assist for me???
i have a palette in left side but, that palette have a plenty of data for example 30 to 40 length. that palette can be showing dynamically in DB(Palette text). on this scenario i cannot be see that much of data in single view each time scroll up and down i may use. so i need a filter on the top. if i type a palette text name that will be filter and want to show that only in according place. below i highlighted what i need exactly. that highlighted things will be filter and showing. exe : (Document i type show only document except the palette wont to show)

As the text in the filter input changes, you can execute a transaction that iterates through the Palette.nodes and set each Part.visible property appropriately.

sorry, no i think your not understanding my question. i’m asking a autocomplete need to set in top, on that place i type a word like document that text will be search in palette and show what text i typed, rest of the thing will not be shown.

I was just telling you how to implement text changes for the filter input. That’s the only piece that involves GoJS.

A post was split to a new topic: How to limit delete key

Can you please share me how to identify a duplicate nodes?

According to GoJS, by definition there are no duplicate nodes. There are separate JavaScript objects in the Model.nodeDataArray, so there are separate corresponding Nodes.

But maybe you think those objects are duplicates because some of their properties have the same values. You’ll need to find those kinds of duplicates in the Model.nodeDataArray yourself, or in the Diagram.nodes collection. I suppose you could call Diagram.findNodesByExample to see if there is more than one Node for a particular set of matching property values.

This method will iterate through that Model.nodeDataArray for you and then return the corresponding Nodes.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Placing nodes in group