RoundedLineWithJumpOvers not working?

Hey!
i have a problem with some intersecting links which aplly the RoundedLineWithJumpOvers style; more exaclty the jumps overs are not painted at the intersection point. Still, if afterwards I move the link, then the jumps overs appear.
My question would be if there is a way to find out if a link contains jump overs or not cause then I could identify a specific case and apply a patch there.
Or, preferably, maybe somebody will now to explain why the jump overs are not painted ?

Are you using AutoLayout?

Nope…

So this happens when you construct the diagram initially? Or do newly created links have the problem too?

Only when contructing the diagram initially. The most of the links work perfect, but 2 of them have this problem …i have checked everything, the style is set properly, they are seen as intersecting other links but the jump over is not painted :|

Well, this should fix the issue:

foreach (GoObject c in ) {
IGoRoutable rout = c as IGoRoutable;
if (rout != null) rout.UpdateRoute();
}
but I'd like to understand why it's happening. Can you post (or email) a screenshot or

Well, this should fix the issue:

foreach (GoObject c in ) {
IGoRoutable rout = c as IGoRoutable;
if (rout != null) rout.UpdateRoute();
}

but I'd like to understand why it's happening. Can you post (or email) a screenshot of the issue?