Rubber Selection and Zooming Problem?

Please see the attached images it shows the problem when rubberband selection , cursor hangs in between and when zooming also screen renders slowly, there is no smooth selection and zooming

I’m not sure where the time is going when there is mouse-wheel zooming. For the most part, it’s just changing the transform on the DiagramPanel. Maybe there’s some other bookkeeping that’s going on.

Is scrolling fast and smooth for you?

You might be able to improve selection (or deselection) speed by not using selection Adornments, but by changing the color of some Shape(s).

No scrolling is not that smooth.
And i need rubber band selection

Scrolling does a few checks and normalizes the new DiagramPanel.Position, and then it modifies the RenderTransform of each Layer, and it updates the scrollbars. If scrolling is not fast, I don’t know what the problem might be unless you have a Diagram.ViewportBoundsChanged event handler that is slow.

You could try turning off an internal optimization that we do that isn’t helping you if you are showing “everything” anyway. Try this initialization on your Diagram:

myDiagram.InitialLayoutCompleted += (s, e) => { myDiagram.Panel.Unsupported(23, false); };

Even settings Unsupported(23, false). does not work

OK, I’m sorry then, but I don’t know what else we can do for you.