Scroll bars with Generated SVG's

Hi I am trying to export a GoView into an svg file using the GoSvgWriter. The generated file when opened in the browser does not show scroll bars if the document is too long. I have looked at many things in the documentation to find any settings. Please let me know what needs to be done. The following is the function modified from one of your samples(LayerDemo.cs). GoVersion: 2.6.2

Thanks
Subbu

protected void fileSaveAsMenuItem_Click (object sender, System.EventArgs e) {
  DemoView view = GetCurrentDemoView();
  if (view != null) {
    SaveFileDialog s = new SaveFileDialog();
    if (s.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK) {
      DemoDocument doc = view.Doc;
      doc.Location = s.FileName;
       GoSvgWriter w = new GoSvgWriter();
        w.ObjectsLimitedToDocExtent = false;
        w.PanAndZoomControls = false;
        w.View = view;

FileStream fs1 = new FileStream(s.FileName, FileMode.Create);
        w.Generate(new RectangleF(0, 0, view.DocumentSize.Width + 100, view.DocumentSize.Height + 100), 1.0f, fs1);
        fs1.Close();
    }
  }
}

What are you using to display the SVG?

Does the SVG include elements for all of the GoObjects that you expect?

Hi Jake:
I tried to see the svg file in both Firefox 2.0.0.20 and IE7. I have Adobe Svg plugin 3.00 installed.
Thanks

And it does include all the elements. If I set w.PanAndZoomControls = true; and then I am able to zoom out and see all the objects.

But if I enable zoom controls its not working with Firefox 2.0. it does not respond at all…But IE7 works.
Thanks

For me, Firefox works (I can pan and zoom using the generated widget), I have some Adobe PDF stuff under applications, but I don’t see an explicit SVG plugin.

IE7 opens the file in Notepad.
Doing A Grade viewing of SVG has never been at the top of anyone's to-do list, from what I can tell.