Shrinking GoView

Hi,

When i populate the view it grows according to the position of the go entities and its fine. however after i clear it (remove all the go entities) it remains in the same size. how can i make it shrink to its original size (the size it was when i first created it with out any go entities)?
i tried using the SetAutoSizeMode function of the goview with the GrowAndShrink enum but it didn't do the trick.
can you help?
thanks,
Adi

view.Document.Bounds = view.Document.ComputeBounds();

Jake,
After doing so, it looks like nothing happens (although i believe it shrinked the document) then, when i touch the scroll bar i get an ArgumentOutOfRangeException from your side. here is the stack trace:
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.set_Value(Int32 value)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.DoScroll(ScrollEventType type)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.WmReflectScroll(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.SendMessage(HandleRef hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.SendMessage(Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ReflectMessageInternal(IntPtr hWnd, Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CallWindowProc(IntPtr wndProc, IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DefWndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.DefWndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at AIGanttTester.Program.Main() in D:\Projects\AIGanttTester\Program.cs:line 17
at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

should i do anything else for refreshing?
thanks,
Adi

well, we have multiple threads going here with scrolling and such, so I may not be keeping things straight between them.

Try setting view.DocPosition to bounds.TopLeft after computing the bounds. (Actually, check your old email from January about CenterDoc... related to this)