Table Layout Empty space at right side

I am having a table matrix, and a copy paste function enabled. Now when I zoom the matrix it covers all area in viewbound, so I don’t have any empty space after matrix to do my copy paste scenario. Is is possible to add a empty space after table-layout at the right hand side so that I can ensure that when viewport is filled with layout still I will have a space I can scroll to make the paste function work.

Yes you could add an empty row and/or column.

Or you could add commands such as context menu commands to paste. I don’t see why the user should be prevented from pasting where they want as long as that area is visible.

An alternative: you could have a command that asks where to paste.

The problem here in my app is the viewport is completely filled with matrix. I want to paste outside the matrix and there is no space outside can I add a space at the right side of viewport.

So actually you are saying that your diagram content (which occupies the area given by the Diagram.documentBounds), when the Diagram is zoomed-to-fit, does not leave any empty room at the side(s). Is that right?

The easy thing to do is to increase the area occupied by Diagram.documentBounds to always be enough larger than the area used by the Nodes and Links. You can do that by setting Diagram.padding, which is an instance of Margin.

Thanks Walter. This worked.