The ability to display data stored in the database

<SPAN style=“WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANS: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium ‘Times New Roman’; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px” =Apple-style-span><SPAN style=“FONT-FAMILY: arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: pre-wrap; FONT-SIZE: 13px” =Apple-style-span>My question is Is there a possibility in Go diagram the call data stored in the database in VB.net and display it in the screen as follows:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4749/eng.png
assumed that these keywords and the relations between them are called from database
Is it possible to display directly on the screen after being called.

Sure. The DataSetDemo is our most direct sample for displaying a diagram from a dataset. The way DSDemo is coded it assumes a tree structure, but if read the comments you’ll see how to use it for more general graphs.

It looks like you would want to use force directed layout.

That said, if WPF or Silverlight is an option, you’ll find that data integration is natural, built in aspect of GoXam.

<SPAN style=“WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium ‘Times New Roman’; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; TEXT-TRANS: none” =“Apple-style-span”><SPAN style=“FONT-FAMILY: arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: pre-wrap; FONT-SIZE: 13px” =“Apple-style-span”>Firstly Thank you so much for your reply, <SPAN style=“WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium ‘Times New Roman’; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; TEXT-TRANS: none” =“Apple-style-span”><SPAN style=“FONT-FAMILY: arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: pre-wrap; FONT-SIZE: 13px” =“Apple-style-span”>I appreciate that.

but I wonder how that could be done, is there any Tutorial or Explanation in your website that I could follow to show me how to do so

Start with the User Guide, as this page shows.

You don’t have to read the UG cover to cover, but GoDiagram has a LOT of features and power, and the UG gives you a good framework for at least understanding what is there, even if you don’t understand it all in detail on the first pass.

At that point, our samples (over 30 of them) are the self-directed tutorials. Pick ones that most meet your needs.

In your case, DataSetDemo has the database bits you need, but StateCharter is probably a better place to look for a node class and GoLink options.

Hi Jake

When I entered the samples I found this statement:

The full source to all of these samples is provided in C# and Visual Basic (VB.NET) as well.

But I couldn’t see or reach these sources

So could you please show me how to navigate to the sources and tutorials?

Because what I saw just samples and graphics.

thank you

The install kit puts files under My Documents…

My Documents\GoDiagram Win 4.0.0 for .NET 3.5

the sample code is in the Samples and SamplesVB folders.