The node is immobile

Hello! I am having a problem.

To hide and show information regarding the editing of the source node, the node did it a toogle button, it works fine, except that since change by node is immobile within the editor and I can not move on. an you help me?
PS: I WORK WITH SILVERLIGHT Code:

<DataTemplate x:Name="Datat" x:Key="NodeTemplate">
    <go:SpotPanel go:Node.Location="{Binding Data.Location, Mode=TwoWay}"
        go:Node.LocationSpot="Center" go:Part.SelectionAdorned="True"
        go:Part.SelectionAdornmentTemplate="{StaticResource NodeSelectionAdornmentTemplate}" go:Node.RotationAngle="{Binding Data.Angle, Mode=TwoWay}"
        go:Part.Rotatable="True" go:Part.RotateAdornmentTemplate="{StaticResource NodeRotateAdornmentTemplate}">
        <go:NodePanel>
            <Grid Name="grillaNodo" VerticalAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Center">
                <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                    <RowDefinition/>
                    <RowDefinition/>
                    <RowDefinition/>
                </Grid.RowDefinitions>
                <ToggleButton Name="toogle">
                    <TextBlock Text="{Binding Data.icono}" Grid.Row="0" HorizontalAlignment="Center" TextAlignment="Center" Foreground="#424242" FontFamily="Segoe UI Symbol" FontSize="30"/>
                </ToggleButton>
                <StackPanel Name="StackTextoNodos"  HorizontalAlignment="Center" Orientation="Vertical" Grid.Row="1">
                    <TextBox Name="TextoNodos"  FontSize="{Binding SelectedItem.Tag, ElementName=Tamanio, Mode=TwoWay}" FontFamily="{Binding SelectedItem.Tag, ElementName=Fuente, Mode=TwoWay}"  Text="{Binding Data.Text, Mode=TwoWay}" go:Part.TextEditable="True" LostFocus="TextoNodos_LostFocus" />
                </StackPanel>
                <StackPanel Name="StackFuentes" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Orientation="Horizontal" Grid.Row="2" Visibility="{Binding IsChecked, ElementName=toogle, Mode=TwoWay, Converter={StaticResource BooleanToVisibilityConverter}}" >
                    <r:ComboBox DisplayMemberPath="Content" Text="Tamaño" Name="Tamanio" HorizontalAlignment="Center">
                        <r:ComboBoxItem Tag="5" Content="5" />
                        <r:ComboBoxItem Tag="6" Content="6" />
                        <r:ComboBoxItem Tag="7" Content="7" />
                        <r:ComboBoxItem Tag="8" Content="8" />
                        <r:ComboBoxItem Tag="9" Content="9" />
                    </r:ComboBox>
                    <r:ComboBox DisplayMemberPath="Content" Name="Fuente" HorizontalAlignment="Center">
                        <r:ComboBoxItem Tag="Aharoni Bold" Content="Aharoni Bold" />
                        <r:ComboBoxItem Tag="Andalus" Content="Andalus" />
                        <r:ComboBoxItem Tag="Angsana New" Content="Angsana New" />
                    </r:ComboBox>
                </StackPanel>
            </Grid>
        </go:NodePanel>
        <Rectangle Fill="Transparent" Width="6" Height="6"
            go:SpotPanel.Spot="MiddleLeft" go:SpotPanel.Alignment="MiddleLeft"
            go:Node.PortId="L" go:Node.LinkableFrom="True" go:Node.LinkableTo="True" Cursor="Hand"
            go:Node.FromSpot="MiddleLeft" go:Node.ToSpot="MiddleLeft" />
            go:SpotPanel.Spot="MiddleTop" go:SpotPanel.Alignment="MiddleTop"
            go:Node.PortId="T" go:Node.LinkableFrom="True" go:Node.LinkableTo="True" Cursor="Hand"
            go:Node.FromSpot="MiddleTop" go:Node.ToSpot="MiddleTop" />
            go:SpotPanel.Spot="MiddleRight" go:SpotPanel.Alignment="MiddleRight"
            go:Node.PortId="R" go:Node.LinkableFrom="True" go:Node.LinkableTo="True" Cursor="Hand"
            go:Node.FromSpot="MiddleRight" go:Node.ToSpot="MiddleRight" />
            go:SpotPanel.Spot="MiddleBottom" go:SpotPanel.Alignment="MiddleBottom"
            go:Node.PortId="B" go:Node.LinkableFrom="True" go:Node.LinkableTo="True" Cursor="Hand"
            go:Node.FromSpot="MiddleBottom" go:Node.ToSpot="MiddleBottom" />
    </go:SpotPanel>
</DataTemplate>

In your XAML it is not the TextBox that is affected by a change to the ToggleButton – it is the StackPanel holding two ComboBoxes.

But I do not understand what the problem is that you are describing.

when I use a toogle buton I can not drag and move the node within the editor, but when I use a textbox instead of a toogle button if I can drag and move the node within the editor

Are you saying that when the user does a mouse-down on the toggle button, moving the mouse does not drag the node? That behavior is correct – that is what a Button does. If the user wants to drag the node the user has to do the mouse down not on a Control that handles its own mouse events.

You can put whatever Silverlight elements that you want in a Node. Naturally by default they will behave however they are defined to behave. If you want GoXam’s tools to operate, you have to let GoXam get the events.