ToolTip does not show up on Selection

HI !
I have following Link data template , in linkPanel i am setting the tooltip. This tooltip does not show up when i select the link. normally it does show up if a link is not selected.
How can i still show the tooltip if a relation is selected. ?

<Path go:LinkPanel.IsLinkShape="True" x:Name="Shape"
Stroke="Black" StrokeThickness="3.5" go:Part.Deletable="True" />
<TextBlock Text="{Binding Path=Data.Text}" go:LinkPanel.Index="0"
go:LinkPanel.Offset="NaN NaN" go:LinkPanel.Orientation="Upright"/>
<TextBlock Text="{Binding Path=Data.ToText}" go:LinkPanel.Index="-1"
go:LinkPanel.Offset="NaN NaN" go:LinkPanel.Orientation="Upright"/>

Thanks & Regards
Kamran

That’s probably because when the Link is selected and SelectionAdorned is true, there is a selection handle object that is in front of the actual Link path. That’s the blue line you see that follows the link shape that you normally see when it’s not selected.

You just need to make sure the selection handle has the same tooltip.
Define that DataTemplate:

<DataTemplate x:Key="LinkSelectionAdornmentTemplate"> <Path go:NodePanel.Figure="None" Stroke="DodgerBlue" StrokeThickness="3" go:Part.Selectable="False" ToolTipService.ToolTip="My details of link" /> </DataTemplate>
And use it in your LinkTemplate:

<go:LinkPanel ... go:Part.SelectionAdornmentTemplate="{StaticResource LinkSelectionAdornmentTemplate}" ...>

Note that if you had indicated selection by modifying the appearance of your link, you wouldn’t have to customize the selection adornment template. That’s how the default link template works – it data-binds the path’s Stroke as follows:

Stroke="{Binding Path=Part.IsSelected, Converter={StaticResource SelectedLineBrushConverter}}"

I’m trying to follow this note:

Stroke="{Binding Path=Part.IsSelected, Converter={StaticResource SelectedLineBrushConverter}}"

but I have to do this programatically, not in XAML and I cannot resolve “SelectedLineBrushConverter”. Where is that class? Searching this forum, the API docs, GoXamIntro.pdf, and google doesn’t yield any clues. I’m a bit new to WPF so sorry if this is a “duh” hit this button to resolve the import question.

I was quoting from Generic___.XAML in the docs subdirectory of the installation. That Converter is a predefined instance of BooleanBrushConverter in the resources there.