UnconnectedLink does not generate IncrementalJson

The UnconnectedLink does not generate IncrementalJson when I move the direction by mouse.
Screen Recording 2020-06-16 at 9.35.38 PM

the sample code is here

If no changes are happening to the model, there isn’t much for Model.toIncrementalJson to summarize.

Drag the link will generate some JSON, change the curve point also generate some JSON, but direction change is not generating any Json, It already change the position.

because it don’t generate IncrementalJson I will not save to server, when I reload it, it back to the older direction.

After change direction of an unconnected link and shake it it will emit correct IncrementalJson (^ ^)

i think why it [no changes are happening to the model] ? it already change the direction of the link , and If i save full diagram json unconnected link direction also be saved correctly .

In your jsFiddle it does not save the Link.points information on the link data, so I do not see how that it would be able to save the current state of the diagram.

I would expect this binding on the link template:

new go.Binding("points").makeTwoWay()

jsFiddle can’t save json to sever, I mean in my main app i save the Json to server.

I add new go.Binding(“points”).makeTwoWay() to jsfiddle no change.

Well, at least for all of the other cases the result of Model.toIncrementalJson is producing useful information about the modified link routes.

I’ll look into this later today.

that is true, other cases work perfectly! thank you check it later.

The 2.1.19 release should fix that one specific case. It should come out within a week. Still have some testing to do…

Thank you, Ya testing , I know.