We are pleased to announce the release of version 1.2.7.
- Version 1.2 includes a lot of performance improvements – everything takes a lot less memory than before, and many things should be a bit faster too.
- We have added support for drawing separator lines between some or all rows and/or columns of a Table Panel.
- You can now customize Links in more ways than before.
- There are additional ways to navigate or operate on trees.
- We have added several new samples.
- We have added an “extensions” folder: Extensions. This holds several sample apps which depend on the regular GoJS library plus extension classes inheriting from Layout, Tool, or CommandHandler.
- We now supply a type definition file for TypeScript: GoJS.d.ts.
A full list of changes preceding this version is available in the Change Log.
Changes for 1.2.7
- Fixed exception when changing Panel.itemArray decreased the number of items in an Adornment or Group.
- Fixed mouse cursor on Diagram (Diagram.currentCursor, Diagram.defaultCursor) erroneously setting the cursor for the entire page.
- Touch-zoom gestures now correctly respect Diagram.minScale, Diagram.maxScale, and Diagram.allowZoom on all platforms.