Why my Template Maps not working?

When i’m dragging elements from palette to diagram, properties don’t change, but i created different maps. What i do incorrect?

var activityNodeTemplateOpeningHours = $(go.Node, "Spot", { locationObjectName: "SHAPE", locationSpot: go.Spot.Center, resizable: true, resizeObjectName: "PANEL", selectionAdorned: false, contextMenu: activityNodeMenuOpeningHours },....

var activityNodeTemplateOpeningHoursForPalette = $(go.Node, "Spot", { locationObjectName: "SHAPE", locationSpot: go.Spot.Center, resizable: true, resizeObjectName: "PANEL", selectionAdorned: false },....

//--------------- Template Maps var nodeTemplateMap = new go.Map("string", go.Node); // for each of the node categories, specify which template to use nodeTemplateMap.add("IncomingCall", IncomingCall); nodeTemplateMap.add("activityOpeningHours", activityNodeTemplateOpeningHours); // create the nodeTemplateMap, holding special palette "mini" node templates: var palNodeTemplateMap = new go.Map("string", go.Node); palNodeTemplateMap.add("activityOpeningHoursForPalette", activityNodeTemplateOpeningHoursForPalette);
//////DIAGRAM
var myDiagram = $(go.Diagram, "myDiagramDiv", { nodeTemplateMap:nodeTemplateMap, linkTemplateMap: linkTemplateMap, allowDrop: true, initialContentAlignment: go.Spot.MiddleTop, "undoManager.isEnabled": true// enable Ctrl-Z to undo and Ctrl-Y to redo });

////PALETTE

` var myPalette =
$(go.Palette, “myPaletteDiv”,
{
nodeTemplateMap:palNodeTemplateMap, <===
initialContentAlignment: go.Spot.MiddleTop, // center Diagram contents
“undoManager.isEnabled”: true, // enable Ctrl-Z to undo and Ctrl-Y to redo
layout: $(go.TreeLayout, // specify a Diagram.layout that arranges trees
{ angle: 90, layerSpacing: 35 })

});`

When the user drags from a Palette to regular Diagram, what is being copied is the model’s node data object, not any Node.
http://gojs.net/latest/intro/palette.html

By default the copied node data object will have all the same properties and their values. However adding that data to the target diagram’s model will likely change its key value, and might change other properties depending on whether there is a custom Model.copyNodeDataFunction or whether you have implemented an “ExternalObjectsDropped” DiagramEvent listener.

My palette has different elements with different properties, that I should make, that at dragging, for example, in a palette wasn’t of the context menu it and in the diagram be?

I don’t understand your question. Are you saying that your template(s) support context menus, but you don’t want there to be any context menus for the nodes in the Palette?

That’s easy to achieve – just disable the ContextMenuTool in the Palette:

"contextMenuTool.isEnabled": false,