WPF MVVM sample for Force Layout?

Can you provide WPF, MVVM sample application for plotting Force Layout graph.

Regards

There are several sample applications that make use of ForceDirectedLayout. Just search for it.

I want MVVM Binding Sample

Most of the samples are pretty much MVVM. But for conciseness and clearer organization of the GoWpfDemo app, all of the classes that belong in the view are put in the code-behind file, and all of the code to create models are put in there too.

If you want to bind the Diagram.Model, remember to set Diagram.HasDefaultModel to false.

Problem is Should i bind NodesSource to Model.NodesSource or to Diagram NodesSource?
How can i change layout dynamically.
BY clicking on Buttons like
Force , Tree, Hierarchy,etc.

If you can provide a sample it would be great

Regards

Either binding should work, but it depends on the kind of model you are using.

There is an example of clicking buttons to replace the Diagram.Layout in the Fishbone sample.

Can i Use GraphLinksModel for all Layout?

Yes. Models are independent of layouts.

Can you please explain ?
If you want to bind the Diagram.Model, remember to set Diagram.HasDefaultModel to false.

Maybe this will help: Multiple Palette for each different category of nodes

I have following code
<go:Diagram x:Name=“myDiagram” Model="{Binding Path=DataContext.GraphModel, ElementName=mydata}" NodeTemplate="{StaticResource nodeTemplate1}"
InitialStretch=“UniformToFill” HorizontalContentAlignment=“Center” VerticalContentAlignment=“Center”
Layout="{Binding Path=DataContext.GraphLayout, ElementName=mydata}" AllowDelete=“True” AllowUndo=“True” HasDefaultModel=“False”>

Does not display nodes.
If i remove HasDefaultModel=“False” It displays nodes

If you do not supply a model, of course there are no nodes.

<
go
:Diagram
x:Name=“dvDiagram”
Model="{Binding Path=DataContext.GraphModel, ElementName=mydata}" NodeTemplate="{StaticResource nodeTemplate1}"
InitialStretch=“UniformToFill” HorizontalContentAlignment=“Center” VerticalContentAlignment=“Center”
Layout="{Binding Path=DataContext.GraphLayout, ElementName=mydata}" AllowDelete=“True” AllowUndo=“True” HasDefaultModel=“False”/>

Even though i set Model its not showing Data. I have Binding NodesSource to GraphModel.NodesSource and GraphModel.LinksSource = LinksSource in ViewModdel.

Are you setting the model or binding the model, or both? Your XAML only binds the Diagram.Model.

If you do not set or bind Diagram.Layout, do you see any nodes at all?

This is the ViewModel
GraphModel = new GraphLinksModel<NodeData, string, string, LinkData<string, string>>();
GraphModel.IsModified = true;
var nn = GenerateNodes();
GraphModel.NodesSource = nn;//this.NodesSource;
(GraphModel as GraphLinksModel<NodeData, string, string, LinkData<string, string>>).LinksSource = GenerateLinks(nn);//this.LinksSource;
GraphLayout = new CustomForceDirectedLayout()
{
MaxIterations = 100,
Epsilon = 1,
InfinityDistance = 1000,
ArrangementSpacing = new System.Windows.Size(100, 100),
DefaultElectricalCharge = 150,
DefaultGravitationalMass = 0,
DefaultSpringStiffness = 0.05,
DefaultSpringLength = 50
};

Properties
private IDiagramModel _graphModel;