Binding location of Group

I set this on group ,but it does not work, I want to set location of groups too.
$(go.Group, “Auto”,
new go.Binding(“location”, “loc”, go.Point.parse).makeTwoWay(go.Point.stringify),
{
background: “transparent”,
// highlight when dragging into the Group
mouseDragEnter: function(e, grp, prev) { highlightGroup(e, grp, true); },
mouseDragLeave: function(e, grp, next) { highlightGroup(e, grp, false); },
computesBoundsAfterDrag: true,
// when the selection is dropped into a Group, add the selected Parts into that Group;
// if it fails, cancel the tool, rolling back any changes
mouseDrop: finishDrop,
handlesDragDropForMembers: true, // don’t need to define handlers on member Nodes and Links
// Groups containing Groups lay out their members horizontally
layout:
$(go.GridLayout,
{ wrappingWidth: Infinity, alignment: go.GridLayout.Position,
cellSize: new go.Size(1, 1), spacing: new go.Size(4, 4) })
},
new go.Binding(“background”, “isHighlighted”, function(h) { return h ? “rgba(255,0,0,0.2)” : “transparent”; }).ofObject(),

I want to set different location for groups. Also want location of nodes inside of groups after loading nodes too,anyone who can help me?

I can record its location message, but it can not reload from json data content location data which out put from it

Do all of the Nodes within the Group have TwoWay Bindings on Node.location? Because your Groups have Group.layout being instances of GridLayout, each group will locate all of its member nodes.

Because your Groups do not have Placeholders, the locations of Groups are necessarily independent of the locations of its member Nodes. So setting or binding a group’s location will not affect the locations of member nodes. In many applications one wants to be able to change the location of a Group without moving any of its member Nodes.

You can programmatically move a group by calling Group.move. That will move not only the group but also all of its member nodes and links.