Create multiple lines

dear friends,
iam having difficulties in creating the below multiple lines.

my final output should be like:

please help me to get the output. i can crate box and all teh nodes. help me to get lines like connecting center circle to all teh nodes one by one.

What would you expect to happen when the user drags a “Node” around?
And the same question for one of the "SubNode"s dragged upwards.
And the same question for the big circle node dragged anywhere.

What should happen when the user deletes a “Node”? Does the link to the big circle node disappear? Do the connected "SubNode"s remain or are they removed too?

And a similar question regarding copying.

Dear Mr.Walter,

Greetings! Thanks for your response. Find below my answers for your questions:

What would you expect to happen when the user drags a “Node” around? -
And the same question for one of the "SubNode"s dragged upwards.
And the same question for the big circle node dragged anywhere.
All the nodes, subnodes and circle node is not movable/draggable by user. Its fixed. Diagram will apprear from the center of the screen. So the position is fixed.

What should happen when the user deletes a “Node”? Does the link to the big circle node disappear? - if the user deletes a node, Subnodes related to that particular node also removed, remaining nodes along with lines re positioned. For example if I delete the 2nd node from left sife, it will remove full 2nd line. Then realign the position of remaining 3 lines (nodes and subnodes).
In case, if the user delete the subnode of 2nd line, only that particular subnode is deleted from that line, node will moved horizontally right side.

Thanks and Regards,

OK, because it sounds as if you need to handle the removal and addition of nodes and links, I would recommend writing a custom Layout that arranges the nodes where you want them and routes the links the way that you want.
https://gojs.net/latest/intro/extensions.html#OverridingMethodsBySubclassingLayout

There are many examples of custom layouts; most are in the extensions directory, or extensionsTS directory if you are using TypeScript.

Dear Mr.Walter, thanks for your reply. Iam new to this chart creation… any sample site or drawing to do exactly same lines with nodes?

Thanks and Regards,
Syed Abdul Rahim

I suggest you start implementing the layout – just positioning the nodes in the desired places. The routing can wait, and should be fairly simple to customize to make those links appear how you show you want them to be, once the nodes are in their correct places.