Changes for 2.0.11
- Fixed a bug with CommandHandler.standardMouseOver mis-reporting the current object.
Changes for 2.0.10
- Fixed a bug with simulated InputEvents, such as used by Robot, that caused GraphObject.mouseEnter and GraphObject.mouseLeave event handlers not to be called.
- The Diagram.model setter and Diagram.clear now call Diagram.clearSelection and Diagram.clearHighlighteds.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent some Picture.successFunction from ever firing.
- Fixed a bug with bezier link routing in LayeredDigraphLayout when LayeredDigraphLayout.setsPortSpots was false and an end of the link was undirected.
- Fixed a performance bug with Picture caching, introduced in 2.0.5.
For previous releases, see GoJS Version 2.0.9 - #2