Changes for 2.1.18
- Added the Belts and Rollers sample, showing belts or chains wending around rollers or gears.
- Fixed finding a node by key after undoing a call to Model.setKeyForNodeData.
- Fixed Diagram initialization without DIVs or with delayed initialization, where setting some properties like Diagram.scaleComputation would cause measuring errors.
- Improved handling of numeric large arc flag values when creating SVG arc PathSegments via PathSegment.constructor.
- Fixed the TypeScript declaration for GraphObject.make to handle AnimationTriggers.
For the previous release: GoJS version 2.1.17