Changes for 2.1.17
- Added the Radial Adornment Buttons sample, showing a selection Adornment, only on one node, that is like a context menu with buttons arranged in a circle around the selected node.
- Added the Donut Charts sample, showing a simple circular bar chart in each node.
- Fixed exporting the Picture.reloadSource and Picture.redraw methods.
- Fixed the LinkingBaseTool.temporaryFromPort and LinkingBaseTool.temporaryToPort property setters to replace the port of the corresponding temporary node. This allows customization of a LinkingTool by setting either or both of those two properties.
- Fixed Diagram.makeImage with a Picture SVG data URI source, in the same manner as in 2.1.16.
- Fixed undo of a Shape.geometry setting, after its GraphObject.desiredSize had been set. This particular sequence of events was discovered in the use of the GeometryReshapingTool extension.
For previous releases, see: GoJS version 2.1.16