- Enhanced the LinkShiftingTool extension to support links that are only connected at one end.
- Fixed CommandHandler.doKeyDown to support Robot.keyDown use of “F2” and “ContextMenu” keys.
- Improved routing of AvoidsNodes links that have a “to” end segment with a direction that is a multiple of 45 (but not 90) degrees.
- Fixed diagram not redrawing after images load in frameworks that use a shadow DOM, such as Angular.
- If you call TextBlock.setBaseline or TextBlock.setUnderline outside of your diagram initialization, you should also call Diagram.redraw on all Diagrams.
Previous version: GoJS version 2.1.49