TextBlock editor not scaling appropriately when zooming into the diagram

The attached screenshot demonstrates an odd behavior i have been experiencing when changing the scale of the diagram by zooming into it. The component on display is a textEditor, noticed there’s a separate component that gets overlaid on top of the textEditor graphObject once in edit mode called defaultTextEditor. This HTML component that gets overlaid doesn’t seem to scale with the rest of the editor. Is there any way i can access the scale of the component and update it to be correct?

Yes, you could implement a “ViewportBoundsChanged” DiagramEvent listener that modifies the “left”, “top”, and “fontSize” style attributes of the textarea element that is the TextEditingTool.currentTextEditor’s HTMLInfo.mainElement.

I am having the same issue and I agree with your solution. Unfortunately I am having a problem figuring out how to set the “fontSize” for TextEditingTool.currentTextEditor ’s HTMLInfo.mainElement. I would like to just set it to the new “fontSize” for the actual text block (the text block appears to change fontSize when the document scale is changed). Can you tell me how to get the new fontSize for the text block?

continued at TextEditingTool not scaling